Thursday, May 27, 2010

20 Words

1- Environment: surroundings
Noun
I live in a very nice environment.
2- Philosophy: study of the nature of human thought and of the world.
Noun
I am thinking to study philosophy in the future.
3- Fund: supply
Verb.
I have a good fund for my business.
4- Majority: greater part or number
Noun
The majority of students in ADMC are from Baniyas
5- Partner :a person who shares
Noun
I started my work with my partner.
6- Remove: take away
Verb
I removed my car from the wrong parking.
7- Communicate: to give or interchange thoughts, feelings, information, or the like, by writing, speaking, etc.
Verb
I think the emails are the best way to communicate with your teacher.
8- Economic : Pertaining to the production, distribution, and use of income, wealth, and commodities
Adjective
Dubai is a good economic city.
9- Afford : be able to buy something
Verb
I can’t afford to see the wrong things.
10- Secret : not widely known
Noun
I have a big Secret with my friend
11- Delicious: good to eat.
Adjective
I like the delicious food cooked by my mother.
12- Public: concerning all the people.
Adjective
In Abu Dhabi now we have a lot of public transports.
13- Manage: administer or run something
Verb
I need to manage my studies carefully.
14- Goal: the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end
Noun
My goal in life is to be a good father.
15- Citizen: native
Noun
I am a citizen of the UAE.
16- Foreign: strange
Noun
There is too many foreign peoples in the UAE.
17- Suitable: appropriate
Noun
I bought a suitable laptop.
18- Finance: The management of revenues; the conduct or transaction of money matters generally.
Noun
He works in the finance department.
19-Interpret: to explain something; give an explanation.
Verb
I try to interpret what I do.
20-Legal: Permitted by law
Adjective
In the UAE we have a good legal system.

No comments:

Post a Comment